A note from our hotel
We're in this together
In this unprecedented time, the health and safety of our guests and staff is our top priority. Our world may look and feel different but we will continue to be a safe and comfortable constant in your travel wanderlust.
Let’s talk about what we’re doing to keep you healthy and happy during your stay:
- We are requiring all guests and staff wear a protective mask at all times when in any indoor public spaces of the hotel. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), such as masks and gloves, is available upon request. Please contact the Front Desk for details.
- In addition to standard cleaning protocols, our dedicated staff has heightened their frequency of sanitizing surfaces and objects in our guest rooms and public spaces.
- Each staff member has his or her temperature checked upon entrance to the hotel, is diligent in following the increased hand washing recommendations, wears a face covering over their nose and mouth, and has abundant access to hand sanitizer.
- Every surface of your room has been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to your stay. Please call the Front Desk if you require stay-over service.
- Our Elevators and Fitness Center are limited to no more than two guests at a time to ensure your safety. You will notice social distancing reminders throughout our public spaces to encourage the compliance to recommended social distancing guidelines.
- Furniture has been strategically placed in The Lobby, Library, Branded and The Yard to allow for responsible social distancing.
- The Yard is open for alfresco dining Wednesday-Sunday — and carryout and in-room dining are available on those days.
- Brunch is served in The Yard and as part of in-room dining Saturday-Sunday 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Breakfast must be pre-ordered the night before by 8 p.m. by calling in your order to the Front Desk.
- Please note, Ash restaurant and Branded are temporarily closed.
We thank you for your trust and continued support during this time. If you have any questions during your stay, don’t hesitate to call our Front Desk or ask any of our staff members for assistance.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any additional questions. Be well and remember, we’re in this together!
Your Iron Horse Hotel Family